Crystal's World

Welcome to my world! This is where you can see my crafty projects and probably learn a little about me and my projects!

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Late in Reporting- My book Came!

OK... so I'm a little behind in my posts!
I got my Learn to Knit on Circle Looms Book! Karen of Karen's Crafts sent it out the day I ordered it, which was a day before I saw it in ACMoore. Karen really keeps that 'little country store' feel about her business. Even if it is an online store! She even e-mailed me the update info for the book (without even asking!
On that note--- There are a few typos in the book (gotta love proof-readers!) Denise says that they mixed up all kinds of things from her patterns and that is expected to be fixed in the next printing. But, in the meantime, if you are one of the anxious ones (like me) who had to get it ASAP, the updates are posted on Denise's Site. The updates are near the image of the book on the right side of her site.

I really think the Denise did a great job on this book... I'm going to make my daughter a bangle bag (she LOVES BAGS!) And, I'm thinking an afghan is order for hubby! (He probably won't give up the one his grandmom made him though!- I just don't rank!)

3 Comments:

  • At 9:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Crystal, I loved looking through your site I was really interested in your comment about the loom book and Karen's update to some typo's. I tried to find them in her site because I to ordered the book and its on the way, but unfortunatly I was unable to. Can you e-mail me them by chance.
    bellaamore66@yahoo.com

     
  • At 7:05 PM, Blogger Crystal said…

    Sandy,
    The update is on www.knitchat.com click under the pic of the book... but I'm going to e-mail you too!

     
  • At 6:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Enjoyed a lot! » »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home