Crystal's World

Welcome to my world! This is where you can see my crafty projects and probably learn a little about me and my projects!

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Checking in!

This is just going to be a quick non-visual post... I'm working hard on some things. The bag I'm working on with my new loom is coming out nicely! I'm hoping that with 116 pegs, it's big enough to hold a lot of things after felting! On that note... I definitely am going back to the drawing board with that loom. The pegs aren't as good as I thought they would be... some are perfectly fine... some are coming loose - plus they are a little scratchy in some parts. They are only in the wood less than 1/4" - I've made a rake loom with cotter pins that that bad boy is sturdy! I'm probably going to change the rectangular loom out to cotter pins... as soon as I get enough cotter pins (been traveling to all the hardware stores in the area to gather enough!). And, of course, I have to finish the bag too!

I'm also working on a pattern for the bags made on the Yellow KK looms... the felted ones--- and some non-felted ones!
Up and coming is a v-neck knitted tank top pattern! Just in time for summer!
Happy Looming!
~Crystal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home