Crystal's World

Welcome to my world! This is where you can see my crafty projects and probably learn a little about me and my projects!

Friday, March 09, 2007

Mama got a new sword!

My hubby was so sweet to get this beautiful sword for me. We went out to Fig Cafe for my birthday and that's when he gave it to me. Behind me you can see some of my friends who came to enjoy the evening too! Another friend was dancing there that night-and it was her birthday too!
I love the way this sword balances on my head! It's a Baledi sword. I have been practicing belly dancing with it... I think it's a great way to remember that you have to keep your head straight! If you don't, it falls! Even though it's not super sharp... it can definitely cut and stab!


The best part was when I put it on my head... there were a bunch of people sitting across from us... about 10 feet away. They casually looked my way when I opened it. Then went back to their conversations. When I put it on my head they all took a double take. You could see their mouths dropping. It was too funny!

I'm not one to be the center of attention... but it was interesting to see the reactions of others. In the pic of me with the sword on my head... you can see Des' arm... she was leaning pretty far away to stay clear!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello! Quick question that's totally off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My weblog looks weird when browsing from my apple iphone. I'm trying to find a
    theme or plugin that might be able to resolve this problem.
    If you have any suggestions, please share. With thanks!


    Feel free to surf to my web page; waist hip ratio

     

Post a Comment

<< Home